- MJMike J.Verified BuyerReviewingPinch™ Magic Fiber (4-week supply) Lemon GingerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 minutes agoSolid Product
Been using this for few months and it is a noticeable difference from when use it Vs when don’t. It has definitely helped with better digestion. I mix with apple juice and tastes like apple cider. Would recommend trying!
- JAJeanne A.Verified BuyerReviewingPinch™ Magic Fiber (4-week supply) TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPinch
I have had a noticeable improvement with my symptoms, I will continue using Pinch daily. I showed it to my Dr., she did some research and has said she will recommend it to her othe patient’s with my similar issues.
- KHKirk H.Verified BuyerReviewingPinch™ Magic Fiber (4-week supply) TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat product, highly recommended
I've appreciated this product a great deal. I used it to kick start an attempt at better gut health and its been a great addition to the supplements I take. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to use a fiber supplement that doesnt strip your gut of the things you do need.
- DMDenise M.Verified BuyerReviewingPinch™ Magic Fiber (4-week supply) TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoIt works!!!!
Ok I have suffer from constipation for years and this worked without upset stomach, bloating, or melt on the pot for hours due to laxatives. Taste is great! Only thing is it does get prettY thick fast so like the instructions say chug!
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerReviewingPinch™ Magic Fiber (4-week supply) TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDoes what it claims
I have dealt with frequent, loose/gloppy/sticky BMs for a very long time. Pinch really helps me keep all that under control. Instead of first-thing-in-the-morning-urgency-I-mean-NOW! I get to wake up get out of bed, wander around a bit, and then sit down for something productive and not unpleasant. Not a miracle, but damned nice.
While other products may also use psyllium husk fiber, not all psyllium is created equal. Psyllium can vary in purity, granularity, swell volume, husk/seed ratio, absorption levels, etc. We have painstakingly tested dozens of different sources and varieties of psyllium to find the perfect balance of these variables to have the best effect on the human body. This has resulted in a ton of customers who have written reviews that they switched from other brands to Pinch and swear it far-and-away works better.
Definitely not - this is not a “fast acting laxative”. While fiber benefits you as soon as it goes through your digestive system, we’ve generally found that you should start to notice the quality of your time on the throne improving after about 4-6 days of consistent use.
Any time of day works, though we recommend getting into a routine to make it easier to remember to take it. We've found in the morning before/after breakfast or in the evening before bed worked best for us from a scheduling and consistency standpoint.
To steal a phrase, Pinch is better shaken, not stirred. We highly recommend adding 8-oz of cool water to a shaker bottle, adding one scoop of Pinch, and giving it a good shake before quickly chugging before the mixture thickens.
The good 'ole U.S. of A. We are based in sunny (and particularly health-conscious) Santa Monica, California where we handcrafted Pinch Magic Fiber. Pinch Magic Fiber is all made in America, as is the container, labels, and packaging.
(One co-founder was also made in Los Angeles, California and the other in Cleveland, Ohio).